Wednesday, June 8, 2011

PHOTOSHOOT: aXis Magazine Cover, June 2011

Nobody likes getting sick, especially me. Having to crash in your soft fort of a bed in a Dayquil induced stupor for hours is a terrible waste of time. So when it was time to shoot the June cover of aXis, I drug myself out of a bed I had been in for 2 days with a 101 degree fever. Luckily I also drug out Paul Steward as my trusty cameraman (and extra hands to carrying gear). We met with the Miller Lite rep on the rooftop pool of the 55 West building in Downtown Orlando. The shoot went fine, the girls were fun, but I was definitely dangling by a thread of consciousness. Here is the final shot, as well as a couple favorite outtakes. Also enjoy the BTS video shot by Paul. Now on newsstands!









Models: Chrissy, Lauren, Laura & Priscilla
Shot on Location: 55 West, Downtown Orlando
Canon 5D Mark II, 70-200mm f/4L Canon Lens
Lighting: Alien Bee 800

Video by: Paul Steward
Edited by: Steven Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment