Sunday, August 1, 2010

PHOTOSHOOT: Afternoon Flight with Angela

While visiting the Clearwater, FL area to be a guest on a locally produced Horror show, I had the pleasure of shooting with Angela Fong, former WWE Diva, Savannah. Thanks to my good buddy James Schrader, we got to shoot at the Clearwater Air Park, and had some access to a few rad airplanes. I went up in one of the planes to grab some aerial footage, and quickly realized that my stomach couldn't handle the big jumps the little plane was making. I grabbed some nice shots of the Tampa Bay coastline, and then we came right back down, just before anything messy would have happened. Luckily I was coherent enough to still get a few great setups with Angela.



^Click Image for Full Sized Photo

Tech Specs:
Model: Angela Fong (http://www.myspace.com/angelafong)
Shot on Location: Clearwater Air Park, Clearwater, FL
Canon 5D Mark II, 17-40mm f/4L Canon Lens
Lighting: Alien Bee 1600, 800, and Ring Flash

Special thanks to my lighting assistants: James and Jamie Schrader

No comments:

Post a Comment