Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Patient Zero

This past week (for 7 days total) I was pretty much bedridden with a fantastic Strep Throat. Anyone who knows me, knows that I can't stand sitting in a place for long periods of time, especially chained to the couch, with fluish symptoms, and raging headaches. So over the course of my recovery, I watched a few films, stuff that was on TV, or flicks I had missed over time, and wanted to visit... namely:

The Goods, Pearl Harbor, Transformers II, Whip It, Hot Rod, Fame (remake), Surrogates, High School Musical 1,2 & 3, Halloween II (remake), Short Circuit 2, Hard Candy, Return of the Ghostbusters (feature length fan film), The Craft, Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, Big Fish, Funny People, The Grudge 3, and Juno.

Yeah, that sick. Now if I can just get this annoying cough to exit. Tubular.

No comments:

Post a Comment