Friday, November 20, 2009

...on Writing

I gotta be honest, ironically as much of a writer as I am in my professional field, I seem to have a hard time with these blogs. Despite the consistent busy schedule, after school activities, and over saturated day dreams, today I really felt like writing some updates.

Luckily we are writing 3 scripts at the moment (and 3 more in the wings), so I have plenty of avenues to get my creative voice on paper.

I booked my tickets yesterday for my return trip to Los Angeles, Dec 11-16. Plans are to reconnect with friends, and meet with a few different agencies that will hopefully help push our career to the next level.

I did two interviews this week, one for the Orlando Sentinel, and the other for examiner.com so keep an eye out for those down the pipeline.

They announced that 2:22 will play the Brouhaha Film Festival on Dec 6th. Luckily the day after what will only go down as a killer Misfits concert the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment