Tuesday, December 6, 2011

PHOTOSHOOT: Of Valleys

Ahh my brothers in Of Valleys. The rising Alternative/Pop group from Central Florida, who I completed the "dancing robot" music video for earlier this year. I have been with these guys for a while, and when it came time to do a new group shot, I had two concepts in mind... For concept #2, luckily I had secured a prop police car for a month while shooting our film "Two Days" and just so happened to have it standing by when the guys came down to shoot. We got some fun shots running around with it you can check out below...





I can't wait to release the next concept shot from the band we shot... plus we just shot a new music video that is going to be pretty amazing. Stay tuned!

Models: Of Valleys
Shot on Location: Orlando, FL
Canon 5D Mark II, 17-40mm f/4L Canon Lens
Lighting: Alien Bee 1600 & 800 & the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment