Sunday, May 15, 2011

Florida Music Festival 2011

After being crazy busy and in and out of town the past few weeks, I have been neglecting my Blog. Look for a mass of updates!

The first week of April, I had the opportunity to once again (4th year in a row) run Video & Photography crews for the 10th Annual Florida Music Festival. The event is always a blast, and this year was extra special, because it was the unveiling of the new musical act I have been assisting with Of Valleys (formerly T13C!) I also unveiled the Music Video I created for them as well. One of the highlights, was shooting and rocking out from the security it to one of my favorite bands of the 1990s, Better Than Ezra. So with Birch, Adam & Paul, we set out to capture the 4 day event. Here is some photographic evidence...






Also as a First this year, I was chosen to create all of the marketing materials and logo for FMF 2011. We based everything around a large X, to represent the 10th year of the festival. I wanted it to be almost a monument, covered with band names of this year, and years past...



You can find out more information about the Festival here.

No comments:

Post a Comment