Friday, December 24, 2010

TRONmas 2010!

It's Officially Christmas, and I can't sleep due to my throbbing wrists (Holding the baby for hours has done wonders on my carpal tunnel. Not.) and probably excitement for the arrival of Santa, I want to share our 2010 Shea Family Christmas Card.

Now that the little dude is with us and celebrating his first Christmas, I have instilled a Tradition that I have wanted to create for Years. Working the Shea family Christmas Card around a movie scene from a classic film. Now for this year we had many titles go back and forth, but in the end we decided on Tron: Legacy (luckily the #1 movie in the country this week) I designed a Photo based on the new film, to incorporate Melanie, Victor & myself in this universe. (You know how hard it is to get a good shot of a 6 Week old in Studio? Hard enough to where I had to photoshop in his entire right arm. Yep, its not real.) Check out the photo below, and if you were lucky to be one of the 48 people we sent cards to, hope you enjoyed it!

Stay tuned for next year's, I'm sure it will be epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment