Saturday, January 2, 2010

Why hello 2010, fancy meeting you here.

Happy New Year! A holiday built on rebirth, allowing you to forget the mistakes and shortcomings of the previous year, and plan for what can only be a brighter future. 2009 was probably the Best and Worst year of my life. We made some huge steps in the right direction, and took some major hits along the way.

Melanie and I spent our evening at the Enzian Theater's James Bond themed New Years party. I dressed in a white suit with a Golden Gun as Francisco Scaramanga (from The Man With The Golden Gun) and Melanie wore silver and blue as Miranda Frost (from Die Another Day). It was quite enjoyable, ringing in the New Year with the theater transformed into a dance club, ballon drop, and the couple hundred other party-goers, some dressed in their favorite Bond attire (My award would go to the Moonraker couple, which would have been my costume, if I had a spacesuit handy). All in all a blast.

I welcome the upcoming year with open arms, and look forward to build further upon all of the accomplishments we made in 2009. Now where is my flying car dammit!?

No comments:

Post a Comment