Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the night before Christmas...

Whilst in a late night frenzy before Christmas morning, and the sleep fairy ironically on break for the evening, I wanted to update on a few items that have been happening lately.

I recently took a return trip to Los Angeles, to conquer some meetings and see some friends, and continue what I set out to do in the cut-short October trip. Overall went very well, and definitely opened some new doors and some new friendships. I have decided to line up 3 feature length screenplays to be finalized in the first quarter of 2010, and also go into production of a new Zombie web serial... details coming soon. I can guarantee you, it's going to be a helluva year!

For now, I had better attempt this whole sleep deal, before my 13 year old half sister wakes up at 4am, demanding to see what Santa was brought...

No comments:

Post a Comment